- The position is responsible for delivering various solution offerings like internal audits, process improvement reviews, enterprise risk management, forensics, etc. for clients.
Responsibilities would include:
- Supervise teams of multi-location professionals
- Manage quality of deliverables and completion of projects within budgeted time.
- Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverables.
Key Job Requirements:
- Good communication and writing skills
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to manage and motivate team of professionals
- Good interpersonal skills