- Help define and implement measurement strategies to understand the financial impact and ROI of marketing efforts, including driving revenue, cross-sell and reducing costs.
Skills & Abilities:
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with various levels and functional groups.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in marketing analysis, campaign management and customer segmentation
- Can develop and produce routine and non-routine reports and analysis intermediate to complex scope.
- Interpret reports, providing analytical commentary and recommendations for change.
- Demonstrates an intermediate to advanced ability to perform mathematical calculations and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of working on databases, BI tools like BO, Cognos, Microstartegy and visual tools like Tableau
- Experience with SEM, SEO, and Social Media tools eg. Radian6, web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Unica NetInsights
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems; ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives
- Collaboratively consults with other marketing leaders to support strategic business needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure.