Project/ Program Management non IT
Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals / Refinery
- Lead & Control Site Construction Activities & Schedules.
- Control consortium partner & sub contractors.
- Ensure progress reporting as per established management information system.
- Ensure compliance to Field quality assurance plans, drawings, erection procedure guidelines
- Ensure strict compliance to EHS guidelines.
- Monitoring of project cash flow & budget.
- Ensure strict compliance to local/state statutory regulations.
- Liasioning with boiler directorate & knowledge of IBR act.
- Co-ordination and interaction with client / consortium partners / sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor & interact in case of deviation from contractual stipulations during execution of projects.
- Monitor, control legal requirements for project execution.
- Implementation & monitoring of company guidelines, procedures and contract stipulations.
- Infrastructure management, resource planning, allocation, monitoring, vendor assessment & subcontracting during the currency of execution of erection project.
- Ensure implementation of customer focus programs, improvement projects, ISO standards, identify KPI and develop BIG.
- Pro-active identification of opportunities, risks and variances from goals; immediate initiation of actions / solutions and follow-up for resolving such issues.
- Co-ordination and monitoring claims related to project execution as well as profit and loss of construction
12 15 years of site construction-experience within large EPC company that has executed construction activities of 500+ MW boilers of Tconstructionhermal Power Plant Projects