1. Company Secretarial:
a. Assist in organizing, preparing Agendas for & taking minutes of Board & General Meetings
b. Maintaining statutory books including statutory books, including Register of Members, Directors etc.,
c. Assist in advising members of the legal, governance, accounting & tax implication of proposed initiatives of Company
d. Liaising with external Regulators & Advisors such as Lawyers & Auditors
2. Compliance & Governance :
a. Assisting in ensuring legal & statutory compliances through e-compliance
b. Monitoring changes in relevant legislations & regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
c. Education, training and raising awareness levels of employees on legal issues and smooth function of the e-compliance tool.
3. Contracts :
a. Support client groups in negotiating, drafting and review of agreements and documents covering financial, commercial, information technology and systems, acquisition of business/assets, real estate and intellectual property, procurement, strategic alliances and other related transactions.
b. Identifying, measuring, managing, monitoring and minimizing contract related legal risk and developing and maintaining contract related compliance procedures and help drive change and compliance within company subsidiaries.
c. Supporting Finance/ taxation on banking and loan documentation, BG formats treasury requirements and insurance.
4. Support ED-Legal & Company Secretary on assigned legal & regulatory matters.
Internal: Legal, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, BSG, Admin and Commercial Team.
External: Lawyers, suppliers, customers, consultants and regulatory authorities.
Minimum Education: Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and
Graduation in law from an institute/university of repute.
Minimum Work Experience:
Minimum 10-12 years of experience in similar roles in a reputed Company (preferably a listed company in telecom or FMCG or with a blend of both)
Hands-on experience in Company Secretarial matters. Adequate knowledge of Regulatory changes, good governance practices with excellent drafting & negotiation skills.
Competencies / Skills / Abilities:
1. Business acumen and technical legal skills,
2. Possess the ability to contribute at the strategic and tactical level in respect of the companys planning initiatives,
3. Takes initiative to deliver results
4. Displays high Speed of execution in executing tasks.
5. Attention to Detail, is mature with solid judgment and common sense
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills, be a committed team player
7. The ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure
8. Professional, proactive, and enthusiastic.
9. Ability to priorities tasks
1. Candidate should demonstrate a substantial and in-depth knowledge of the business and understand client's business objectives, look for opportunities to assist in the achievement of these goals.
2. Should have the ability to identify and anticipate potential legal issues that may develop with current or planned client business objectives and takes initiative to address them.
IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office