Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Logistics/ Courier/ Cargo/Transportation
- Responsible for Trade compliance activities
- Manage Freight Forwarders (FF) and Customs House Agent (CHA), plan and acquire STPI approvals and complete Customs Clearance activities at the earliest without Demurrage
- Manage Inter unit Transfer, de-bonding of materials as per Central Excise policy and also bonding and de-bonding of Units.
- Drive the automation initiatives within the function in order to ensure client satisfaction
- Should posses minimum 4+ years of total IT experience.
- Should have good experience in STPI operations, Bond to Bond, Loan Basis, Inter-unit and High Sea Sale Purchases
- Should have proper understanding about various aspects of IT Hardware and Software products and Non-IT Procurement
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multi-site teams