1. Provide technical/development support for Core banking application ( Atlas2 )
2. Provide technical support for various Projects impacting Atlas2
3. Design, development and testing of application components as per project or JIRA requests (Atlas 2 & Local Site Applications).
4. Level3 production technical support for production incidents
5. Ensure ease of maintenance and knowledge retention through proper documentation of project deliverables as per ISPL policies
6. Establish regular communication channels with supervisor and peers through weekly progress report, fortnightly team meeting and regular professional contact.
7. Ensure IT deliverables have proper quality control through unit/integration test
8. Contribute to the bank information security through the adherence of security and compliance policies where applicable.
- COBOL, Oracle (SQL & PL/SQL), Unix Shell Scripting, -
- Unikix/CICS ( desirable)-
- Exposure to Java/Websphere administration-
- Basic understanding on PERLscripting-
- Exposure to any configuration management tool like CVS, Serena (desirable)-
- Exposure to tools like JIRA, Clarity, ServiceNow (desirable)-
- Experience in any scheduling management tool like Unicenter / Autosys (desirable)-