- Manage a Team of Key Account Managers who in turn manages 4/5 Star Hotels in a geography
- Work in close coordination with category and ensure these hotels are sold at a profit
- Identify and execute pre-purchase contracts with certain set of Hotels
- Ensure branding and visibility in these hotels
- Get the hotels to participate in consumer offers and discounts
- Contract Hotels as per target and market area, margins and best available market prices.
- Conduct price & product benchmarking analysis on daily basis across the industry.
- Monitor and enhance content score of the hotels
- Monitor inventory allocations.
- Do Competition analysis every week.
- Ensuring smooth function between supplier & fulfilment, accounts, Tech. team on integrating, redemption & delivering the product.
- Maintain relationship on regular basis with relationship building exercise.
- Coordinating with web marketing & category team to create new SEO & SEM's and also to create new propositions of online marketing.
Core Skills & Competencies
Knowledge of the domestic & international travel processes and online products
Knowledge of Revenue management processes in 5 & 4 star Hotels
Candidates Preferably having worked in Revenue Management / channel sales/Account Management -People management experience would be handy.
Location - Goa