India's No.1 Data Center & Fastest Growing Organization World Wide
* VMware (ESXi, vCenter, vCloud Director, vSheild)
* Skills to architect and develop customer solutions based on current hands-on knowledge of the
* VMware product
* line, storage, networking, management, and associated customer business processes
* Skills to provide architectural guidance and oversight into integration of VMware products with third party products within the customer's IT environment
* Root Cause Analysis in-case of outage
* Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Linux and associated applications
* Responsible for mentoring L1 & L2 resources.
* Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
* Ability to understand Business requirements and translate them into technology solutions.
* Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
* Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis, Problem & Capacity Management
* Inclination towards emerging technologies
* Ensure adherence to process
* Ensure maximum uptime of infrastructure services
* Prepare SOPs and Operational Runbooks
* Experience in P2V, VMotion and VMware virtual centre.
* Good hands on command line of ESX.
* Good hands on Experience in diagnostics & troubleshooting of ESX server environment.
* Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
* Experience in performance tuning of VMWare servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
* Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers.
* Planning, Installing and troubleshooting vCenter, ESX/ ESXi (3.x /4.x)
* Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting vCenter Update Manager
* Configuring and Managing VMware vSphere Access Controls
* Upgrading of vCenter to 4.x
* Upgrading of ESX / ESXi to 4.x
* Experience in Patching vCenter & ESX /ESXi by using VUM / CLI
* Experience in power CLI
* Configuring and troubleshooting Linked mode
* Creating, Managing and troubleshooting of Virtual networks, storage (SAN / NAS, NFS) with command line experience
* Configuration and troubleshooting of vMotion 7 sVmotion, HA, DRS
* Analysing and troubleshooting VMware vSphere Performance and Virtual machine performance
* Creating, Managing and troubleshooting Virtual Machines, templates and cloning
* Experience in V2V & P2V deployment & troubleshooting
* Exposure to vCloud director
* Guide engineers & work alongside for troubleshooting.
* Working on Escalated/P1 issues and providing solution abiding the SLA.
* System builds and configuration management.
* Creation & Maintenance of operations Checklists to be followed
* Associate with system engineering for designing new solutions
* Problem Management /Change Management
* Ensuring that the change requests are implemented within defined timelines
* Carrying out feasibility check of Services
Typical Years of Experience * 8 to 10 YEARS
(Mandatory) * Strong Troubleshooting skills
* Experience of administering a complex ESXi, vCenter, vCloud Director, vSheild and VMWare products
* Experience with VMWare ESXi Clustering, Vmware Troubleshooting, Configuration, VM Templates, cloning, upgrades etc.
* Experience in power CLI for VMware administration.
* Working on managing Database used for vCenter