The programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listing,
* The programming of analysis dataset (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients. and
* The programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically.
* Detect errors in detail, corrects them (e.g., reviews tables/listings, edit checks output and SAS programs to ensure quality of deliverable) and report it to appropriate personals (internal or external clients)
* Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to SP teams and Statistical Programming department.
* Perform and plan the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
* Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single studies, under supervision.
* Understand timelines for and milestones affecting their work and alert supervisor to potential slippage.
* Provide training and mentoring to SP team members
* Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
* In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
* Working knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language