To develop and implement strategic business plans for the on boarded Partner (read Payback) to contribute effectively to the Company's business portfolio in India and deliver agreed volume and profit targets.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall development and execution of strategy for the Partner, leading the process from Launch of the relationship to managing Partner at the corporate office level - in conjunction with the Direct marketing execution team.
Reports to :
National Manager - New Alliances & Account Management, B&A
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities -
Steering the acquired partner relationship to fulfill the objectives of:
- the overall agenda of driving business of thw Company
- Liaison and Manage relationship at the Corporate office level Launch of the Partnership
Engaging across hierarchies within the Partner organisation on a regular basis effective relationship management skills
Explore, Identify, Plan and Roll out avenues of opportunities to drive Health Insurance across various channels/ products mix in conjunction with the Partner's central team
Develop and launch Pan India Strategic and tactical initiatives such as R&R programmes, Insurance
Focus Dives etc along with the Partner's Central team to drive health Insurance business
Working across the the internal organisation to ensure that processes and BAU activities to service the Partner as well as the customers are in place
Liaison with the B&A Direct marketing Sales execution team to take inputs on ground level effectiveness of the initiatives launched and work closely with them to roll out new initiatives.
Knowledge/ Experience / Skills
Ideal candidate should be a Management Graduate with an overall work exposure of at least 7-8 years.
- Experience in Loyalty Programme management
- Exposure in Direct marketing (tele- sales)
- Additional experience in Account Management is preferred
- Ability to create robust win-win value - propositions and strategic fit for the partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business profit drivers. Understanding where product would sit within the complex operations of a client and how to embed it.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong presentation skills. Inclined towards Solution selling- able to influence and persuade others to take action or gain buy-in
- Confident negotiator with good closing abilities
- Result & Process oriented
- Proactive, agile and highly responsive towards achieving goals - leveraging key strengths and capitalizing on opportunities with a keen sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to successfully build and maintain networking relationships (both formal and informal)
- Able to work in a team by proactively engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- Problem Solver - overcomes issues and barriers to implement complex solutions
- Persistent and resilient to resolve complex problems that requires negotiation, issue navigation and organization agility
- Drives innovation and change - thinks out-of-the box and is creative in looking for opportunities and solutions
- Demonstrates courage in challenging the status quo
- Continuously strives for excellence and improvement