- Manage channel partner business by mobilizing & building excellent relationships within a defined territory with the existing partners .
- Regular personal and telephonic interaction with existing partner relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of LI business from sales team
- Handle/resolve queries from relationships efficiently on daily basis.
- Organize timely completion of trainings/refresher trainings on regular basis and as and when required across region.
- Preparing/collating weekly reports on the outcome of interactions with the relationships for submission to all concerned .
- Regular tracking/interaction with concerned personnel in the relationships for weekly or fortnightly MIS/details.
- Planning and execution of contests, R and R, promotional schemes for enabling sales.
Experience: Min. 4 years of key account management, relationship management experience from Life Insurance
Age: 28 years and above
Other skills: Proficient in computer skills, particularly Excel and Power point.
Other traits: Moderate oral/written communication in English, pleasant personality, honest & ethical approach.
The candidate must have reflected stability in job
The candidate must have own conveyance . Candidate must be willing to travel extensively.