Acquisition Relationship Manager
- Acquiring New clients and increasing the Assets under management
- Extensive mapping of potential client segments covering geographies of operation
- Relationship Management approach in dealing with prospective HNI & UHNI Clients
- Exploring opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell for the Group
- To build Understanding of Markets, Portfolio Analysis and various financial products
- Ensuring Compliance of Operational policies and procedures .
Key Skills: - Post graduate qualification in Management or Finance. (Graduates only with relevant experience will be considered)
- Build relationship management skills and develop understanding of Markets & Portfolio management
- Should possess first class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management or Finance. (Graduates only with relevant experience will be considered)
- Market exposure in Wealth Management or Banking / Broking/ Financial services - MANDATORY
- Strong Relationship management skills in approaching High-Net-Worth & Ultra High-Net-Worth Clients.
- Experience in acquiring & building client base using Internal & External networks
- Detailed knowledge in terms of Regulatory requirements, Product knowledge, Financial market awareness and an overall understanding of the business.