- To acquire and build a well diversified portfolio within the IBG 4 segment. The portfolio should provide revenue fromdiversified sources such as assets, trade, cash, treasury, fees etc. and the portfolio should lead to healthy income with an acceptable risk to the bank.
- Relationship Manager is expected to deliver these results in accordance with the lending guidelines prescribed by the bank.
- Source New to Bank Asset relationships within IBG 4 Segment up to T/O of 40 Crore, aligned to Bank Lending
- Ensure a good Net Interest Income as well as fee across the portfolio and also ensure regular revenue streams through Cross Sell of Trade, Liabilities, Cash, Treasury, Fee, etc.
- Ensure proper monitoring of Portfolio and maintaining the delinquencies at NIL.
- Implement & execute IBG4 business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with IBG4
- Topline and Bottom line targets with focus on a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio.
- Build DBS Brand Value and enhance network in the location by various marketing activities, collaborations and events.
- To comply with the Banks process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Keyskills: Relationship Management Banking Rm Working Capital Cross Selling