1. Devise content marketing strategies to help improve sales pipeline, and conversion ratio, establish thought leadership in key areas, and increase revenue and profitability.
2. Manage creation of effective marketing/sales collaterals, white papers, communiqus, presentations, etc
3. Oversee content creation for website, blog, social channels, etc., ensuring relevance, effectiveness, and correctness of published content
4. Work closely with the PR team to ensure that PR opportunities are being maximized
5. Work with Digital Marketing team to ensure effective use of digital channels to meet sales and marketing objectives
6. Align content to SEO goals to improve search engine ranking
Branding & Graphic Designing
1. Ensure consistent branding across collaterals
2. Maintain, update, and publish branding guidelines
Industry & GTM program
1. Collaborate with Sales teams to create strategic marketing plans to support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
2. Overall campaign designing & execution for product launch, relaunch, regional go-to-market campaigns, and new market entry initiatives
3. Support Channels driven go-to-market campaigns from a marketing standpoint
4. Support Consultant co-branding activities from a marketing standpoint
Social Media Marketing
1. Devise a comprehensive social media strategy and define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, drive engagement, and establish thought leadership
2. Develop outreach programs to grow and engage an active community of followers: identify social media influencers and engage with them across channels to build a solid referral network
3. Devise social media campaigns to brand enhance engagement in industry events, webinars, etc.
1. Develop and lead all customer specific marketing plans customer surveys, co-branding initiatives, customer loyalty programs, etc.
2. Manage the Global Customer Advisory Program
3. Manage customer permissions and approvals case studies, testimonials, quotes, interviews, guest blogs, speaking opportunities at events, etc.
4. Create relationships with customers marketing divisions and develop actionable insights into their vision, key initiatives and their full breadth of marketing activities
5. Support Sales Enablement activities Knowledge sharing sessions about sales wins
1. Work with cross-functional teams for new business opportunities
2. Enable the team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions
3. Setting expectations, reviews, mentoring/coaching, deciding rewards, recognition, bonus, and promotions.
4. Monitor performance and drive optimum utilization of people through efficient task allocation
5. Provide technical and functional leadership, and drive innovation to successfully deliver highly critical projects.
Desired Profile Engineering or MBA Graduate having over 10 years of experience in Content Marketing.
Experience in customer feedback, competitor analysis, planning & managing events/PR/media relations, industry associations, Go to market. Must have outstanding writing, messaging, copywriting, and storytelling skills.
Proven experience in content marketing, journalism, and writing
Experience in audience segmentation and persona development to aid in content mapping
Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to brand standards
Acumen in development of marketing plans tied to goals, objectives, metrics and outcomes.
Experience in effectively collaborating across multiple teams
Knowledge of digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, affiliates, and Social Media technologies and best practice.
Strong communication and inter-personal skills, ability to work across teams with geographically team members.
Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt, expertise and passion for consumer technologies.