- To achieve the set business targets defined for the various product line in Wealth business.
- To help build the Wealth business in assigned territory/location by acquiring new relationships and nurturing existing relationships for achievement of long term business objectives and client servicing.
- To achieve the set Sales /Revenue targets defined for the various Wealth / Investment Products.
- Deliver Investment strategy and solutions to clients directly by advising on building portfolios based on Portfolio Management approach and in line with their risk/return profile and goals.
- Constant monitoring and review of select client portfolios based upon timely analysis of markets dynamics.
- Prepare & submit daily meeting /call reports to the Reporting Head.
- Ensure adherence to laid processes and compliance.
- Execute the Sales campaigns & Product promotions across all Products.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for client satisfaction by uniform service delivery and proactively rebalancing their portfolios to match their required asset allocation.
- Provide Market & Business intelligence to reporting head.
- candidates who has done acquisitions of HNI clients,can apply
- having experience in Wealth Management around 2-4+ years
- Will be retaining and enhancing advisory reationships.
- Positions are in Kolkata
- This is individual role