Job Role :
- Manage client business on daily basis by visiting points of sales in set existing relationships within a defined territory by meeting all concerned personnel
- Build excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at Head Office & at point of sales and fulfill all service related matters at the Branches.
- Do personal and telephonic interaction with existing client relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of loan borrowers for Credit Life cover.
- Handle/resolve queries from relationships efficiently on daily basis.
- Organize timely completion of trainings/refresher trainings on regular basis and as and when required across region.
- Preparing/collating weekly reports on the outcome of interactions with the relationships for submission to concerned personnel.
- Regular tracking/interaction with concerned personnel in the relationships for weekly or fortnightly MIS/details.
- Regular tracking of pending documents and ensuring complete conversion.
- Interaction/tracking of Medical cases with concerned personnel of KLI and relationships ensuring timely completion of MT and subsequent conversion.
Experience: Min. 4 years of Sales Experience
Age: 28 years and above
No gap in education.
Other skills: Proficient in computer skills, particularly Excel and Power point.
Other traits: Moderate oral/written communication in English, pleasant personality, honest & ethical approach.
The candidate must have reflected stability in job. Not more 2 shifts in last 5 years.
Candidate must be willing to travel (depending on base location).
Not from BFSI