Reporting to the Director, Indian operations, this will be a technoncommercial role that focuses on
a) project management (managing a diary-partnership in India),
b) providing ruminant (dairy) customer support and co-ordinataing on farm-trainings, for both larger commercial farms as well as
small-holder farms and
c) developing commercial propositions for the dairy market in India .
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Managing a Partnership project that consists of Developing and Implementing a Viable and Competitive Commercial Proposition for Small Holder Dairy Farmers in India
2. Develop customer nutritional concepts with products and services based on customer demands, in order to improve profitability for the company and for the customer
3. Develop concepts and applications for premix, including writing technical bulletins, building and developing new premix concepts in co-operation with product managers
4 Building close networks with opinion-leaders, independent consultants and local feed and animal health organization in India & South East Asia
Ideally YOU will be a Senior professional with a PhD in Animal Nutrition, Husbandry or Veterinary medicine
-Ten or more years of experience in technical, nutrition and/or sales roles within animal nutrition industry
- Have a sound scientific track-record, solid formulation & feed additives knowledge as well as practical hands-on on the ground farm-management experience.
- Willingness to travel frequently (at least 50% of time)