- execution of engineering & design works within budget and schedule.
- provide engineering inputs during all phases of design development and project implementation.
- prepare technical reports, tender documents, bill of quantities, evaluate technical bids & reviews vendor/third party documents.
- co-ordination with other disciplines and to resolve engineering issues during design development, review and check processes.
- to ensure design packages meet the relevant health, safety and environmental standards.
- discussions with support engineers and designers regularly on scope, man-hours and schedule.
- participate in the technical reviews and progress review of projects.
- familiarise and implement the Company procedures and international standards & codes.
- bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years post graduate working experience with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the Gulf Region.
- experience in detailed design of water/wastewater infrastructure development projects is a must.
- demonstrated experience in preparing specifications and contract documents for water and wastewater infrastructure works.
- knowledge about standards for water/wastewater systems.
- previous work experience with engineering consultancy is a must.
- ability to work on multiple projects.
- must be conversant with tender and design packages, tender documents and design reports preparation.