*Coordination with all project stake holders
* Carryout in-process and final inspection in coordination with the consultant for all on-site installation based on approved shop drawings, project specification, local and international standard.
* Generate and review Inspection Test Plans, Method statement, inspection procedures, work instructions, quality plan, company's standard operating procedure and forms.
* Ensure that all inspection requests are raised on time after the completion of work and approved by the consultant.
* Coordinate with project manager for progress & quality issues.
* Initiates Request for Information (RFI) in case of further clarifications required.
* Control nonconformance findings / reports and undertake remedial action to ensure closeout of the said conformance.
* Issue nonconformance report if a certain activity does not conform to the drawings, method statement, standard and specification.
* Initiates two weeks look ahead program in co-ordination with the Planning Engineer.
* Ensured that measurement and test equipments used on site are suitable and calibrated.
* Confirming the work done & accordingly certifying the bills for the subcontractors.
* Initiates and maintains As Built Shop Drawings