Handling Centralized Trade Finance Operations of the Bank
* Incharge - Imports & Outward Remittances Unit
* Process involves Compliance, supervision and authorization of trade transactions - Current and Capital account transactions, Import bills under Letter of Credits, Import Collections, Payments of Direct and Advance Import Bills
* To manage a strong risk management and control environment, Maintain a strong system of internal controls and to ensure all regulatory norms within the purview of FEMA and other regulatory body related to trade transactions are strictly adhered.
* Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality.
* Following up across Mumbai all Branches - providing support and guidance towards to day to day operational issues related to Outward and Import Transactions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Head/VP/GM-Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC
Role: Head/VP/GM-Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC
Keyskills: Banking Trade Finance Operations Financial Operations Trade Finance Compliance supervision