A Citrix architect expert having deep experience in Citrix Technologies. Thought leadership and architecture experience in a Citrix products and technology. Citrix Architect will be fully accountable and responsible for managing the delivery team that covers build & run functions for managing various Citrix offering - XenApp, Zen Server, Netscaler, Edge sight, VDI etc.
* Prior experience of delivering large complex projects and good understanding on various Citrix technologies and other infrastructure technologies is essential.
* The candidate should have good understanding service based SLA's and have experience in setting up and managing delivery teams.
* Have good understanding of various Citrix Technologies, Architecting and designing
* Have good understanding of various infrastructure components required to build & manage Citrix environments
* Experience in the delivery of customer services to expected SLAs.
* Be able to understand contractual requirements and perform GAP analysis to identify areas for improvement.
* Experience in a service line operational role providing the relevant services (dependant on area of management)
* Good delegation skills, negotiation skills and people management.
* Good customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements.
* Ability to travel if required
* Be a strong Analytical Thinker
* Must be able to work without supervision
* ITIL Foundation certification
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent English communication, both verbal and written
* Contributes to Planning & Architecting on various Citrix technology solutions offering for client projects and Initiatives
* Contributes to planning the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement.
* Participate in Service improvement and Standardization programs across Citrix technologies and provide recommendations.
* Need to perform Due-diligence, assessments for existing & new clients.
* Role involves creating architecture documents, Presentations, TCO & ROI, Work instructions and Standard Operating procedure documents.
* Role involves creating and PoV's, PoC's and new technology solution etc.
* Alliance/Vendor management is part of the job.
* Should be able to lead the team or able to provide individual contribution depends upon the different project nature.
* Data analytics using MS excel (desirable )
* Shows a thorough understanding of applicable project management and/or operational management standards and procedures, as well as of the business and commercial context of the organization.
* Works with and drives forward improvements within the managed teams and produce recommendations for service improvements.
* Acts as a Subject matter expert during critical Citrix technology related issues, Escalations.
* Work with different regions on standardization plan
* Assists with the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations.
* Develops and maintains close working relationships with representatives of Capgemini in the world and Client.
* Identifies and assists in the perusal of business opportunities within the existing contract with the Client.