- Responsible to build and manage the tech team for one of the largest eCommerce companies with more than 1500 employees in 14 countries.
- Find and select talented people to scale up a great team, which is located in Paris and Porto
- Lead the development of multiple high-traffic eCommerce sites
- Deep knowledge you are able to solve complex problems and support your team hands on
- In charge of product delivery, quality, architecture and operations
- Manage projects, timelines and releases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Hands on coder at heart. You like hard problems, but know how to keep things simple.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks, ideally PHP.
- Should be able to deal with (and ideally limit) lots of complexity. Ideally should know about the complexities of eCommerce.
- Should be a fast thinker, hands on manager and strong communicator; think and act like an entrepreneur
- Should know agile. Not just from books. Should know how to do fast release cycles without compromising on quality
- Should have an outstanding university degree in a technical subject and several years- experience in a leading position
- Should be a very good communicator.