* Strong in Big Data, Personalization and Android.
* Entrepreneurial Mindset & spirit (i.e; Someone who can also roll up his sleeves and solve the problem, whatever it may be)
* Team management - Some people can code, some can inspire. We need someone who can do both.
* Engineer from Tier 1 Institute or premier Institute, but not mandatory
* Young and aspiring.
* Technology evangelist, passionate about the latest in tech and frameworks.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience) + Prior Startup Exp or exposure to retail/digital advertising tech is a plus.
Proven ability to make and scale things from scratch.
* You are someone who understands the complexities of developing elegant mobile and web based products, the challenge of creating a simple and intuitive user experience, and can both build and manage a team as well as write code yourself.
* This is a roll your sleeves up, build and lead a phenomenal team, and do more with less, type of thing. However, of course, you won't be expected to do everything yourself.
* Strong understanding of managing big data and personalization.
* Strong in Hypothesis formulation and verification
* Strong in Algorithms - Machine learning, Statistics
* Proficiency in programming and Good understanding of open source tools and platforms
* Managing and directing technical structure, design & aesthetics, navigation, information architecture, performance
* Understanding of Android in important. Understanding of iOS/Windows is an advantage.
* Responsible for Big Data and Analytics Platforms, Supply Chain Platforms, Datawarehouses, Billing and Payment platforms, Recommendation Engines, Experimentation Platforms etc
* Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support the success of the business.
* Build backend tools to automate business processes for marketing, customer service, production, management, etc, and lead timely response to feature requests from internal users and developer fea-tures.
* Code the sweat out of the Box
* Should be a results-oriented individual, with a strong will to win and standby!
* You possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for building new products.
* Engineers love working for and with you. You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
Liaison with the various engineering teams and ensure business success.
2. Identify technology trends which are necessary for success of the business.
3. Maintains up to date knowledge of technology standards and emerging technologies.
4. Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the best value.
5. Also ensure that the best practices are maintained across the organization.
6. Develop and encourage the disparate teams to think differently and find innovative solutions.
7. Ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost -effective manner.
8. Hire the best talent.
9. Take organization to the next level