Position Summary :
The chief technology officer (CTO) reports to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the company's technical vision and leading all aspects of the company's technology development. The CTO is the company top technology executive, playing an integral role in the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth.
* Lead the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
* Build and manage a top-flight technology team and oversee research and development, as well as project management.
* Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community.
* Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
* Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* At least 15 years in engineering, with 7 in an executive-level position.
* BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required, MBA preferred.