* Sets daily production priorities.
* Verifies and ensures products are being produced as per standard specifications.
* Maintains and improves upon production efficiency, waste reduction, and process improvements.
* Supervises personnel to maintain productivity, plant cleanliness (hygiene), and overall plant performance.
* Follows, understands, and trains team to all policies and procedures; including quality and production SOPs, safety standards and GMPs.
* Degree OR Diploma in Food Technology OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
* 6 to 10 yrs of experience in Starch Industry AND/OR Floor Industry.