Candidates with Engineering and MBA from premier institutes preferred.
* Anchors all operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board.
* Heads Finance & Accounts, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Engineering, Purchase, Information Systems, new business coordination, and organizational promotion and communication.
* Assists the CEO in the development & achievement of the organization's goals through proper systems, procedure & policies in all respects. Taking organization to the next level with proper guidance / inputs to the CEO & the board.
* Provides daily operational leadership to assigned business units, including resource allocation, expense management and educational programs for new and experienced associates. * Responsible of operations, people, financial performance, and growth of the functions as well as the other business units. To achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria * Participate in the development and preparation of short -- term and long -- term plans, goals and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Make informed recommendations to the Chief Executive Officer
* Direct development and implementation of processes, procedures and controls, promote communication and adequate information flow, in order to consolidate management control and organization's direction
* Evolve and establish standard operating policies consistent with the CEO's broad policies and objectives and oversee proper implementation of the same. Appraise and evaluate the results of the overall organization regularly and systematically, and reports results to the CEO
* Ensure all regulatory and statutory compliance are met on time with governmental regulations and corporate laws governing business operations. Build good rapport with external bodies related to business.
* Develop and maintain a sound plan of organization structure, business imperatives and vision. Skills
Functional Knowledge Skill in managing real estate development feasibility studies and analyses. Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals. Knowledge of business practices and procedures. Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty. Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures. Business acumen and understanding of the real estate sales cycle. Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Demonstrate uncompromising adherence to ethical principles. Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases. Leadership, Analytical Ability, Decision Making, Commercial Acumen, Negotiation, People Management & Written and Oral Communication