Duties and responsibilities :
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the entire operations teams.
- Should have worked in hyper local delivery / start-ups
- Has prior experience in managing end-end operations for B2B
- Introduce and sell our product / services to both existing and new account prospects.
- Responsible for providing proactive leadership regarding all communications and customer / merchants experience initiatives that ultimately result in a significant contribution to company growth and profitability through increased customer satisfaction, engagement, loyalty and revenue.
- Building, Measuring, Analyzing, Improving & controlling defined process systems for operational excellence
- To develop & retain channel partners & business partners
- Should be abreast with the business trends/market opportunities with Good geographical knowledge
- Effective & Excellent at People & Process Management
- Develop the entire organization as a strong team that would enable the achievement of Organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the voice of the customer. Integrate continuous improvement in to our processes via work flow and other proactive change.
- Partner with all departments to develop integrated processes that support excellent customer service. This includes IT, Logistics, Commercial Operations, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Commercial Leaders.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Experience of leading large salesforce,
- Distributed across country.
- Experience at managing key clients.