Chief Operating Officer
Located in Ahmedabad, the COO will bear the ultimate responsibility of safeguarding the organization's reputation and will be accountable for managing distribution of products across the territory of Gujarat. The COO will also be responsible for meeting business plan and obtain optimum efficiency and productivity while ensuring employee satisfaction and Key customers relationship management.
* Dynamic and visionary leader with demonstrated skills and experience in managing diverse teams including technical specialists, as well as delivering significant results in a complex environment
* Proven results driven leader with the ability to work in a high performance environment.
* Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks with excellent attention to detail.
* Demonstrated willingness to take calculated risks using excellent analytical abilities.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* A track record of success in energizing others to higher performance using solid planning, leadership and administrative skills.
* He should have excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
* The candidate should also be energetic, self-driven person of impeccable integrity and honesty
* 10-15 Years preferably in FMCG, Durables, Telecom, Pharmaceutical or any hardcore sales centric industry. Atleast 3+ years as profit centre head spearheading a state or a region.
* Best in the industry