- The Head of India Operations will function as a member of the local team and will be responsible for all aspects of local market and / or client office operations within that local market.
- This includes staffing, monitoring of contract parameters, production & design schedules, project quality and profitability, overall office profitability, local budget administration as well as market analysis, penetration strategy and community involvement.
- Additionally, the Head of India Operations will also serve as a project director and senior liaison between the local team and the Managing Director.
- Key Areas of Responsibilities includes:
2) Business Development
3) Staff Management
- Minimum BS, BA or comparable 4-year degree in architecture, design, engineering or related field
- Minimum 15 years in the architecture, interiors, engineering or corporate real estate consulting with at least 8 years of experience in the managing and leading a team.