Total No.of Position: 1
FUNCTIONAL: HEAD - MEDICAL SERVICES.
ADMINISTRATIVE: DIRECTOR & CEO
Educational Qualification Essential:
Diploma / B.Sc. / M. Sc. Degree in nursing recognized by Nursing council of India.
Must be registered with State/Indian Nursing Council.
Preferable: Diploma in business/ Hospital/ Healthcare Admin
A Minimum of 15 years of experience in a Super/Multi Specialty Hospital of which at least 10 years in Nursing Administration and Training.
* Desig n and implementation of Hospital's / Nursing vision & philosophy.
* Ensures and guides optimum utilization of physical facilities, qualitative and economic use of general / clinical supplies.
* Infection control, awareness of patients rights & safety issues, relationship building.
* Analysis and evaluation of current and short term staffing needs.
* Policy & processes review & evaluation as per the JCI & NABH standards.
* Coordina te with all the units for management of Nursing Care activities.
* Develop & update SOP's for the Nursing Department
* Ensure orientation and in service teaching / training programs are conducted for the new and existing Nursing staff.
* Conduct periodic staff reviews to assess effectiveness of the particular areas.
* Ensure proper functioning of all the equipment and instruments and coordinates with engineering/ biomedical / appropriate Department for malfunctioning / repair / replacement / loss / theft / indents.
* Ensure maintenance and disposal of records and documents as per the quality standards
* Support clinical committees as and when required.
* Design & launch of a unique curriculum for soft skills & communication program for nurses.
* Organization wide project staff induction / training program & evaluation.
* Job descriptions for Nursing education, training & development staff
* Participate in clinical committees meeting & to ensure all desired actions to be taken.
* To ensure reporting of Deaths/ LAMA's or any other eventuality & their follow ups.
* To ensure all the Medico Legal cases are adequately handled.
* To ensure all the patients of notifiable diseases are addressed to the competent authorities