Years of Experience Required : 8 Yrs .- 15 Yrs. (Should have relevant Exp in Digital Marketing + Branding )
Industry : Internet / Ecommerce
Education & Qualification Requirement : MBA from reputed Institute
Key Responsibilities :
- Build and manage the brand marketing function
- Strategize, develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand ethos.
- Manage ATL, BTL, onsite creative and campaign management activities to drive fashion branding
- Activate and manage a robust fashion PR program with fashion influencers.
- Regularly track and monitor customer perception and improve metrics
- Act as an authority and promoter of the Brand, ensuring consistent brand expression through all consumer and cultural touch points, both external and internal.
- Develop and execute a rolling 3 month marketing and promotional calendar to drive traffic, profitable sales, and engage the target customer with the brand.
- Develop and direct measurable multi-channel, cross-channel, channel-specific, product, promotional, and cause-related marketing programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals.
- Ensure fashion/product relevance to timing, Big Ideas and Merchandising Point-of-view.
- Facilitate integration of marketing, merchandising, product development and other departments as appropriate, to fully develop Big Ideas.
- Employ a variety of communications tools: print advertising, public relations, visual merchandising, direct marketing, strategic partnerships, events marketing, on-line, viral marketing, cause-related, local/community initiatives.
- Develop, optimize and track annual brand marketing budget.
Desired Skills and Experience :
Skills Required :
- Strong understanding of brand building and its impact on business P&L
- Deep consumer orientation and ability to convert consumer speak to - business relevant actionable insights-
- Experience in handling Communication, Market Research and Media planning Agencies
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional people management capabilities