Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
1. creating innovative marketing strategies that will build the brand, leading to increased awareness, relevance and respect among the target audience.
2. experience developing high level marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organization.
3. Promotional programs that support brand growth.
4. Increase target consumer awareness of the brand as well as increasing market share through customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
5. Make the company a household name, like well known e-commerce companies these days.
6. overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives.
7. generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
8. ensures the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives.
9. Responsible for handling SEO, SEM, Facebook & Social media marketing,
10. coordinate the production of public relations, media, creative, promotions and advertising.
11. seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
12. plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
13. Identify marketing opportunities and develop success strategies to leverage them.
Skill Set includes:
Superb analytical skills
Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
Post graduation in Marketing from IIMs and tier1 B schools.
2 to 5 years experience