What You'll Do :
Analytics : Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of client marketing and business development efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact
- Brand and content, acquisitions.
- Consumer/B2C marketing: Develop fantastic and attractive B2C marketing initiatives including events, partnerships, promotions, campaigns and loyalty, gamification,etc
- Impact on Revenue and market share growth: customer life cycle management, and building marketing capability & spend, Track-and-measure effectiveness
- Go-to-market strategy: positioning & branding
Strategic planning : Develop marketing strategies based on strong analytics (including on costs, conversion, retention, LTV and ROI), set and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Management and leadership : Lead a large and growing team of Marketing Managers and Senior Managers to execute on marketing and business development strategies
Desired Profile :
- We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who has built Comprehensive product marketing plan that centers on consumer requirements from idea to production and distribution.
- Candidate should be a believer of the lean startup philosophy.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- A person in this role should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, love developing teams and people talent, and be able to thrive in a startup culture.
What You Need To Know/have :
- 10 - 12+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment or a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, with a Master's degree from premier institute.
- Experience with product marketing including marketing strategy, product positioning, brand strategy and user research
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering on marketing strategies and programmes, in both B2C and B2B environments and/or marketing/advertising agencies / Telecom / Retail / eCommerce / CPG if possible
- Experience making data-driven marketing and sales decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools, and demonstrated business sense and intuition through successful marketing projects at large scale.
- Extremely adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly, leveraging a team
- A track record of having attracted, hired and/or managed and developed a large, high-performing team