1. Head the Sales & Marketing of three verticals i.e. (i)
Construction Chemicals for Roads & Highways (ii)
Waterproofing Chemicals & Paints and (iii) Agrochemicals at
National and International Level.
2. Build the overall strategy, business model, brand
management, consumer initiatives and budget planning and
management for the aforementioned verticals to achieve
desired sales, market share and profitability objectives. The
challenge is to increase the turnover of the company multi
folds globally to be above Rs.1000 Cr for patented
technologies in 3 years.
3. Establish revenue and profitability targets for members of the
sales team and establish a strong monitoring and reporting
system on key performance indicators.
4. Responsible for maintaining key customer base,
implementing innovative promotional campaigns, monitoring
marketing trends and exploring growth opportunities.
5. Ensure that the Sales & Marketing team is well equipped in
the market through regular mentoring, coaching and training
to develop a high performance culture.
6. Establish and develop systems to exploit group synergies.
7. Develop a strong Customer Relationship Culture and
motivate the team towards improving customer satisfaction
levels at every step of the pre and post sales cycle.