Job Description :
Overview multiple functions out of the below mentioned key functions of Policy Servicing.
a) Alterations - Major and Minor alteration requests
b) Collections - Managing different collection modes viz. ECS/ SI/ Direct Debit/ Drop Box, Online Modes, Others.
c) Payouts - Surrenders, Survival Benefit Payouts, Maturity Payouts, Annuity Payouts, CFI, AFI, SPRI, Stale Cheque re-processing
d) UL requests - Switch, Top Up, Premium Redirection
e) Revivals - Minor & Major, Foreclosure, Discontinuance
f) Suspense Clearance
g) PS Projects
h) Service Quality Assurance
i) PS Help desk
- ETE processing of all servicing requests within internal TATs defined.
- Compliance adherence and risk mitigation
- Avoid any operations loss
- Automation of processes to drive efficiency and productivity
- Ensure completion of all projects as per the Project timelines and ensure the quality of the projects undertaken.
- Drive Process improvements on a continual basis.
- Budget preparation and ensure department cost is within budgets approved
- Ensure ISO compliance
- Team assessment, performance review, feedback sharing, ensuring team motivation and optimization, taking care of Team's training requirements
- Escalation Handling
- Coordination with multiple functions to ensure service delivery
- SOP review and periodic updating for changes
- Driving SCO critical objectives for the department
- Ensure timely completion of major tasks/ assignments allotted