1. Develop expertise in PRB issues and act as a trusted reward adviser .
2. Establish relationships with key stakeholders to understand business specific product needs and to provide support to the business.
3. Manage, audit, evaluate and improve effectiveness of all specific PRB products, plans and processes in PRB
4. Provide counsel to business management team on compensation issues,
5. Support the Head of PRB in championing the understanding, adoption and management of "total reward" across the Country.
6. Improve business and HR's understanding of PRB products and processes and how such programmes can be effectively and appropriately used to incentivise business performance and motivate employees.