A role is available for The CFO position - to take responsibility for all financial aspects of the India business while also commercially driving the business. Encompassing all management and regulatory reporting, financial restructuring, strategy planning, fund raising, financial controls and M&A activities, this position will support strategic business decision making & planning.
- Working in a business partner style with the Global CEO, Divisional CEOs and investors, this role will embody the India business and have complete responsibility & autonomy for the India Operations. Being part of the Executive Leadership team, the role would report to the CEO and also be answerable to the investors.
Since the firm has depended on it's ability to provide the market with targeted solutions, there's a major focus on innovation & product development - most of which stems from the India business.
Being part of the Leadership team, the role would heavily contribute to the formulation of business strategies, ensure India's story aligns with the Group strategy.
- The CFO will also overlook other aspects of operations including accounting, treasury, operational management, financial reporting and analysis.
Our client being a listed company (on BSE), compliance will take center stage. With a 30% YOY growth, the firm is ambitious about its future growth plan - this role is crucial to help maintain this momentum.
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful candidate will be an extremely multi-faceted character currently in a senior position with exposure to working in a listed IT/ITES/software or services company
- Ideally, this candidate has managed foreign subsidiaries or worked extensively with an MNC. Since a major part of this role will be strategic - exposure to fund raising, financial restructuring, strategic planning, QIP/IPO placement and identifying M&A activities is absolutely mandatory.
- Over the last 14 to 18 years the successful candidate will have developed all the technical aspects, the interpersonal requirements and the communication skills - all of which are 'non-negotiable'.
- Candidates with QIP/IPO experience will obviously get consideration.