An outstanding role as - Chief Financial officer- who would be responsible for the IPO of the business as well as being the Advisor with a leading financial services firm.
The key aspect of this role will be to navigate the company over the coming years to list their private entity.
Our client is a well recognized business within their industry and has generated impressive growth and profitability throughout their history.
Few Highlights on the responsibilities of this role:
- Reviewing / monitoring / coordinating investments among all related parties and committees (including the users/beneficiaries of capital dashboards, cash flow management, investment coordinator and BOD presentations.
- Advice the Chairman / CEO and other executives on the financial implications and risks related to key issues and important strategic decisions
- Proactively partner with the executive leadership to create and execute a business strategy that achieves the organizations and financial goals and participating in all key business decisions.
- Special projects; competitive analysis; ad-hoc presentations; ad-hoc projects in relation thereto.
- Raising funds through equity capital; IPO, Private Placements and Mergers.
- Adhere to corporate governance.
- Play a key role in building and strengthening the working relationship with regulators, bankers and auditors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for a Senior Professional, who has the ability to join this business and make an instant impact.
- You must have prior IPO / Fund raising experience for Indian companies.
Also other attributes include:
- Must have a track record of advising and leading a team on listing a private company on the Stock Exchanges.
- Experience in ensuring the readiness of the company for listing in terms of governance, compliance and reporting procedures and policies.
- Proven track record of managing the relationship with key stakeholders including the external advisers, and banks.
- Experience in closely managing the board and investors to ensure transparency of process and communications through the IPO.
- Experience in leading the preparation of the prospectus and all related documentation for the IPO.
Salary: Excellent Package & Benefits.