Job Description :
Monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountability are:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
Financial Information :
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all Form and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Report financial results to the board of directors
Risk Management :
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- We are looking for a Senior Professional, who has the ability to join this business and make an instant impact.
Also other attributes include :
- Experience in ensuring the readiness of the company for listing in terms of governance, compliance and reporting procedures and policies.
- Proven track record of managing the relationship with key stakeholders including the external advisers, and banks.