Industry :- MNC Co-$15 Billion + Turnover Company
Package :- 2.95 Crores Base Salary + Bonus +Benefits
- Leadership responsibilities of (Accounting, Finance, HR and IT).
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives of the company
- Understand the organisation's business model for generating customer value and translate this into operational metric measures for performance, whilst providing recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Manage all processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and consolidation.
- Reporting and presenting accurate and timely historical information of the company to the executive team and shareholders, whilst providing advice on financial implications of business activities.
- Oversee the capital structure and financial condition of the company through considered risk and liquidity.
- Maintain and grow existing and new partnerships with the banking community, financial analysts and shareholders in conjunction with the BoD.
- Administer banking arrangements, loan agreements and maintain adequate sources of capital for the company's current borrowings from commercial banks and other lending institutions as required, alongside investing company funds and administrating incentive stock options plans.
- In liaison with the BoD, coordinate long-range plans of the company, assess the financial requirements implicit in these plans and develop alternative ways in which financial requirements can be satisfied.
- Manage financial aspects of all company transactions including property bids, contracts and leases.
- Work across multiple locations and time zones as required.
- Ensure company compliance with financial regulations and standards in the India and at overseas locations as required.
- Budgeting and expense control processes, collecting inputs and comparing company actual performance with budget estimates.
- Undertaking economic strategy and forecasting and modelling, identifying organisational efficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Extensive experience of progressive experience in a major company or division of a large corporation in the commercial arena.
- Evidence of having worked as a true business partner to a Chief Executive and working in close partnership with an executive team of board members and shareholders.
- Measurable expertise in developing an organisation through growth both organically and via acquisitions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- A collaborative and flexible style with a strong service mentality -- needs to be seen as a team player and hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, results driven environment.
- Proven experience in capital markets, private equity, mergers & acquisitions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communication and manage well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at multiple locations essential.
- Technically strong, highly intelligent and credible with the ability to present information in a clear precise manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional problem solving and creative skills with an ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Experience of running the financial affairs of a fast growing company.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.