Chief Financial Officer
Hardcore Project Funding Experience
* Manage finances of a unit/sub unit by assessing the periodic funding needs, Analyzing various means of funding, executing the funding decisions and maintaining relations with the Financiers/Investors
* Proposal submission, Negotiating and Acquiring short term, long term loans / Working Capital in INR / FCNR for its JV and subsidiary companies.
* Responsible for Loan Documentation & related aspects of the long term loans / Working Capital loans
* Assist CFO in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
* Structure and evaluation of business models, financial models of its JVs and subsidiaries Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements Overseeing the business plans, fund management, governance issues, MIS, and performance of JVs and subsidiaries.
* Liaising with Banks and Financial Institutions
* Deep understanding of the RBI regulations (FEMA etc.) and Banking compliances for Loans
* Deep understanding on Loan Documentation and Loan Security related nuances
* Ability to analyses the trends in financial markets, economy and take suitable decisions to protect the interests of the company
* Ability to prioritize the business objectives/needs and support management in capital investments decisions
* Ability to assess the funding needs of the organization by collation of Capital expenditure plans, cash generation by operations and other available resources
* Ability to forecast the cash flows, profitability of the assets/projects by gathering relevant information
* Ability to research and study the financial markets and various products available, to provide key insights to the management
* Ability to prepare and analyze the business/financial models
* Ability to provide analytical inputs for managerial decision making.