In charge of Financial planning and reporting, day to day operations, compliance's, MIS Reporting, Cost benefit analysis, Cost cutting
Receivables Target for the Financial Year, Principal and Interest repayment reports
Renewal of Facility agreements/guarantees etc
Safeguard the interest of NSDC in terms of Principal and interest repayments of loan, equity etc Designing and implementation of Risk Management framework
Succession Planning: Staffing and Planning, working with Head hunting org and outsourced HRD Ensuring that the organization has a competent set of outsourced vendors in the following areas: due diligence, HR, Legal, IT, Finance, Internal Audit, External Audit and Partner Audit firms.
Brief Roles and responsibilities of a CFO :
- Business Leadership Strategic as well as operational
- Business management Mentoring the managers in benchmarking the organizational program
- Performance management includes the creation and support of a performance management system that links both qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators to the strategies and outcomes of the organization
- Annual Reports, Compliances, Audits etc
- Legal and Secretarial Overall accountable for all the legal and secretarial matters pertaining to CLB, RTIs, Board, ROC etc.
- Finance and Accounts Reviewing day today accounting with regular MIS reports and control points