Purpose of the job:
To plan and execute growth mapping strategy for Finance and Accounts function of the group.
Roles & responsibilities:
* Strategic planning and policy formulation including financial & commercial evaluation of business opportunities, diversification and preparation of project & feasibility report.
* Highest level dealing with financial institutions, banks, private equity funds, merchant bankers etc. for syndicating funds for term loan and working capital at optimum costs for ongoing & future projects.
* Designing the business plan / strategies for maximizing the profitability & revenue generation for realizing corporate goals.
* Monitoring the inflow / outflow of funds, taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of organizational objective.
* Funds, treasury management, tax planning, accounting, auditing and all matters pertaining to company law.
* Planning, organizing, sourcing, procuring & controlling various activities concerning all type of materials, vendor development, inventory control.
* Formation and implementation of internal control for financial working procedures
* Reviewing & installation of MIS, costing and budgetary controls and internal audit systems.
* Managing joint-ventures with foreign companies, raising IPO and other related matters including various government approvals.
* To represent group at various forums and platforms.
Chartered accountant with MBA (Finance) from a reputed institute.
Managerial and soft competencies:
A self-confident result oriented leader who possesses social competence, believes in strong networking and has good communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of Banking, Financial Institutions, Investment Banking and Accounts combined with Corporate Restructuring and strategy.
* Expertise in project financing and commercial matters. Excellent understanding of corporate matters, corporate law and business re-engineering.
Minimum 15 years, in a company of repute.