We are looking for a CFO to join our team. Interested candidates should have minimum 15 years experience in Real Estate and Construction industry accounting.
* Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
* Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
* Develop financial and tax strategies.
* Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
* Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
* Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
* Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
* Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury.
* Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
* Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
* Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
* Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
* Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
* Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
* Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
* Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
* Arrange for debt and equity financing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum 15 Years' experience in Real Estate and Construction industry accounting.
* Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
* A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Quick Books.
* Proven ability to deal with the stresses of meeting deadlines and company goals.
* Must have the ability to perform variety of tasks simultaneously in an accurate and timely manner.