Position :- Chief Executive Officer
Sector :- Manufacturing
Function :- General Management, Operations
Job Type :- Senior Executive
A well established and successful manufacturing group focused on supplying highly specialized components for niche Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) markets seek a commercially focused CEO to take full responsibility of a manufacturing business.
About the Client
A well established and successful manufacturing group focused on supplying highly specialized components for niche OEM markets.
The successful CEO will be responsible for:
Candidate's Profile Experience required:
- A global manufacturing business with 1250 employees across factories in India.
- Reporting to the Chairman of the group in a largely autonomous manner within a per-agreed strategic and financial framework.
- Delivery of sales growth across global OEM markets with a target of developing the business so that it doubles in size within 5 years and delivering a long term EBITDA.
- Leadership of an ambitious, capable and effective senior management team actively supporting their professional and personal development.
- Adopting a commercially focused value add and strategic project based approach to market in fitting with a niche global engineering OEM business.
- Control of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations and production, quality, product development, health & safety, financial reporting and compliance.
- Taking the lead and offering support to the team on global long term contract agreements with major OEM's.
- Develop and maintain consistent product quality and manufacturing efficiency.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the global market, trends and commercial market opportunities that both yours and other group businesses could exploit.
- Conducting a relatively high amount of international travel whilst being based from the head office and manufacturing facility.
Skills / Personality Traits:
- Manufacturing/engineering industries where product design and quality process are key.
- P&L and/or product line responsibility.
- International business management:
- Managing key OEM accounts globally.
- Managing an international network of production sites.
- Experience of working in a value add, project based manufacturing business.
- Leadership of a multi functional team with strong individual skills.
- Commercially astute with an externally focused market driven approach.
- Strategic thinker with a strength in analyzing and interpreting information.
- Be seen as someone who exemplifies a 'can-do' and decisive problem solving approach.
- Focused on mentoring/developing, as required, members of the senior management team.
- Worldly in experience and approach with willingness to conduct extensive travel globally.
- An open and like able personality with honesty and integrity.
- At ease at all levels and with all stakeholders.
- Can operate equally effectively in the boardroom and on the shop-floor.