AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project/Process Management - Supply Chain/Logistics - Facilities Management
General Management & Strategy Management Consulting
In partnership with the Board The CEO is responsible for the success of the company. He/she is responsible for management and day-to-day operations and has the authority to carry out these responsibilities, in accordance with the direction and policies established by the Board.
- Provides general oversight of all activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
- Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Assures a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff. Assures process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating staff
- Recommends staffing and financing to the Board of Directors.
- In accordance with Board action, recruits personnel, negotiates professional contracts, and sees that appropriate salary structures are developed and maintained.
- Specifies accountabilities for management personnel and evaluates performance regularly.
- With the Board attention on long-range strategic issues.
- Promotes programs that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversees the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Works with Board to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals
- Serves as chief spokesperson, assuring proper representation to the community.
- Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously, and makes rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.
- Plans and implements programs.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in a senior management position in the supply of consumer products
- Prior experience in the manufacturing and sale of consumer packaged goods in an regulatory controlled environment
- A career that displays competency in commitment to results, business savvy, leading change, and motivating.
- Customer focused and goal driven
- Able to identify relevant information and helps transform this information into individual and organizational knowledge and learning.
- Action oriented and innovative.
- Translates broad goals into achievable steps.
- Anticipates and solves problems and takes advantage of opportunities, is a self-starter and team player.
- Knowledge of and experience in management and administration
- Demonstrated experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management.
- Knowledge in the following areas, human services, finance and personnel; oral and written communications; planning and evaluation; and governance.
- Able to make persuasive presentations to groups and to deal effectively with people
- Consistently displays integrity, models behavior, develops people, and builds teams
- Deals effectively with demanding situations and designs and implements interventions.
- Manages continuity, change and transition and knows how to influence and enable others.