* Formulating policies overseeing the implementation of plans and strategies related to environment particularly discharge of waste water quality across 800 member units.
* Designing and developing tools and methodologies for improving the quantity and quality waste water and other effluent discharges.
* Implementing best practices, cost savings, environmentally sound and socially responsible activities as identified in the business planning process.
* Performing routine inspection of the system and recommend improvement wherever necessary
* Day to day operation and maintenance of CETP and the sites.
* Assisting Head Office in recruitment of staff & workers.
* Assisting management in liasoning with the local authorities.
* Accountable for managing the workmen for smooth operations at plant including shut down and startup operations
* Finalizing preventive and predictive maintenance schedules to ensure optimum performance.
* Proactively taking steps to reduce the downtime ensuring maximum machine up time.
* Monitoring the workforce and guiding them towards the accomplishment of the given task.
* Actively involved in R&D activities and taking steps to improve the overall plant efficiency.
* All the functions of Safety & Health department.
* Implementing environmental standards and maintaining the relevant documents
* Ensuring compliance of various statutory norms and quality guidelines
* Ensuring CETP Inlet wastewater quality & quantity by formulating and implementing Monitoring of Wastewater discharged.
* Ensuring compliance of various statutory norms and quality guidelines.