Responsible for PR, Networking, business promotions, Marketing communications & creating large scale events
* Heading Event mgmt., PR, Marketing Operations & promotional activities for specific products as - Handicrafts, Ethnics, Art & Craft, cultural, artistic, natural or organic products etc.
* Ability to function and adapt seamlessly in multiple roles from event producer to idea generator to team leader to crisis manager.
* To organize events / Global Cultural Programmes & conducting exhibitions for Singapore Operations
* Ability to conceptualize big event platforms
* Ability to think global and have contacts to source international speakers
* Global event exposure will be helpful, especially in Middle East and South East Asian markets
* Hosting business delegations in various sectors from various parts of globe
* Organizing events, road shows in focused markets and cross promotional tie ups.
* Expertise in event execution and P&L management
* Relationship Management
* Networking and building long term relationship with Government, multilateral organizations, Art & Craft Fidelity, Sponsors, Burocrates, Corporates, Media, SMEs, Institutes, Universities, etc. at all levels to increase the presence & visibility of the organization.
* Providing market intelligence based on information from industry, media and competition analysis.
* Identifying needs of global visitors & companies.
* Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team
* Events & Sponsorship Management:-
* Planning and executing various marketing campaigns, exhibitions & Events.
* Finalization, Overseeing & managing setting up of a venue for event
* Planned and created online campaigns for international ad campaigns
* Publishing the event - National and International level
* Involves conceptualization on the basis of need analysis and offering a communication solution in the form of events, promotion strategies or sometimes events to generate brand hype.
* Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capturing optimum market shares.
* Manage online / print related marketing campaigns like advertisement and its response.
* To Design product brochures, sales & marketing collateral and tradeshow / Road show materials.
* Operation & Administration -
* To handle logistic mgmt. & coordination with Foreign Countries.
* Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements.
* Handling logistics management for Conferences, Incentive trips, Exhibitions, and Training programmes
Ensuring healthy business relations with the retailers for better co-ordination.
Managing tenant relations by supporting and partnering with them in their Marketing and promotional Plans.
Communicating and coordinating with the Cooperate clients during their Brand Launch for Mall promotions and motivating them to utilize Mall as a promotional Medium during their lean period.
Analyzing & resolving tenant complaints as well as coordinating with the leasing agents, corporate staff and partners.
Ensuring smooth running of the Guest Loyalty Program and achievement of targets for fresh enrolments.
* Attending to guests' queries and complaints ensuring high level of satisfaction with Service Excellence.
* Identification of companies / Organization for Strategic Business Alliances.
* Customized pitches for the clients for Strategic Alliances & Closing the same.
* Enhancing the Product and its performance with cobranded product alliances.
* Generating and monitoring the Alliances reports to evaluate the alliance and its impact and accordingly designing the future roadmap.
* Conceptualizing and implementing sales plans, thereby achieving profitability.
* Marketing and closing of new leases and renewals for the mall as well as upcoming projects.
* Projecting and improving company image through effective corporate public relations.
* Sustaining profitable operations with focus on advertising budget and marketing.
* Eligibility criteria (Desired Skills)
* The person applying should have the following qualifications:
* A seasoned and dynamic professional with multifaceted experience in Managing and Organizing Events, Media Relations, Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Content Management, Investor Relations, Government Relations, CSR, Corporate Affairs and Equity/ Mkt. Research.
* An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, writing and presentation skills
* Masters in Journalism from IIMC or MBA Marketing from FMS, IIM, NMIMS or any other premium B - School / any renowned institute.
* Must have rich experience in managing, organising & controlling end to end Events / Conference / Exhibitions / Sponsorships will preferred.
* Must be smart, excellent looking, with creative mind, and go getter attitude to accomplish the business.