Role Summary :
- As key process architect, this role will be responsible for translating the overall business plan into a system model for further development and implementation
* To Understand the business vision, program objective & business case and translate it into a viable and feasible business model in the area of web based application
* Identify capable product concept and frame them in the form of a matrix design for development and implementation
* Plan, supervise, direct, implement, manage and develop architecture and product design and enhancements
* Build complex software and choose algorithms/data structures/programming constructs or languages and tools to deliver the business objectives and solution
* Organize and monitor the economic viability of design for the targeted product from a delivery perspective, identify process stakeholders at various points and ensure an enhancement review report for management and thereby act as a key contributor to the overall product strategy and methodology
* Collaborate effectively with cross-functional/cross departmental teams to arrive at the best technical design solution
* Provide design inputs to the CTO and interface with probable vendors at various stages of the product development and ensure all aspects of design are covered at the development stage
* Create Use cases specifications that can be understood by technologists for building software design and QA teams for purpose of test design, scenarios and creating traceability matrix
* Should be able to build process documentation in line with the system design
* Guide and mentor other developers and provide high-level development expertise in all aspects of development life cycle, including analysis, design, and implementation.
* Develop a root cause analysis to identify process deviation and design a plan for preventive and corrective action
* At least 10 years of experience in data/process architecture
* Hands on experience of collecting and documenting business requirements, use cases and business flows.
* Strong data analysis, modeling and prototyping skill
* Ability to synthesize elegant graphic user interface solutions to complicated user interface problems.
* Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel
* Good understanding of software development life cycle.
* Product life-cycle experience, including beta program management and sustained engineering efforts.
* Experience in successfully driving complex end to end technical solutions and understanding of how decision/design impacts architecture delivery