1. To forecast and prepare fund requirement for quarter on basis of receivables and in coordination with operations / accounts.
2. Interacting with banks at difference levels and obtaining sanctions.
3. Bank documentation / consortium / trustee documentation while ensuring lowest possible cost.
4. To be conversant with RBI guidelines and circulars pertaining to banking - pertaining to our industry.
5. Raising term loans / CE funding, domestic and foreign.
6. Buyers credit / forex / forex hedging, etc. - monitoring & risk management.
7. Revenue audit and recovery, if applicable.
8. Leading Banking Division of the Company / Group for routine banking matters.
9. Monitoring cash flows to analyze shortfalls if any and arranging for bridge / gap funding, if necessary.
10. Other routine finance / banking matters, not listed herein above.
11. Building complete proposals.
1. Timely preparation of financial statements.
2. Providing information / back up for private equity / fund raising etc.
3. Coordinating with internal and external auditors and ensuring timely release of quarterly and annual financial statements.
4. Proper implementation of ERP systems.
5. Leading the team for effective, cost effective and timely completion of accounts.
6. Service tax, income tax, Vat, Indirect and direct taxes
7. Timely finalization of accounts.
8. Preparation of cash flows
1. To monitor all audit - internal and site, functions and ensure compliances.
2. Monitor monthly profitability statements and cash flows prepared by accounts, compare with budget, discuss with control / operations and submit MIS to management.
3. Proper Preparation of cash flows in coordination with Operations Department and Controls Department and obtaining project specific funding.
1. Other points / matters as advised by Management - related to finance / banking / accounts.
Experience - min 20 years/
Salary Offered - 25 lacs to 30 lacs pa.
Candidates preferred only from Construction Company.